The Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation develops innovative fundraising initiatives that work to raise both funds and awareness for cancer care and research in our community.
Becoming a sponsorship partner of the Cancer Foundation allows businesses the opportunity to align their corporations with the only local charitable organization dedicated exclusively to cancer.
The Cancer Foundation allocates $5 million a year — the most dollars for cancer care and research in this community.
The Cancer Foundation is able to raise millions of dollars by working in partnership with the community to host some of the region's most high-profile signature events.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Aligning your company with a reputable and successful charitable organization
- Profile your standing as a good corporate citizen in the area of cancer care and research
- Meet prominent community business leaders
- Receive excellent value for sponsorship dollars
As a signature partner of the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation, businesses will receive a number of opportunities for brand awareness and employee engagement in the community.
- Employee teams invited to participate in Cancer Foundation signature events including:
All teams are given a customized coaching session for employee participation.
- Bust a Move for Breast Health
- Ultimate Run for Men's Cancers
- Opportunity for employees to participant in a Day of Caring at the Richard and Annette Bloch Cancer Survivor's Park
- Opportunity to host a corporate event at the Richard and Annette Bloch Cancer Survivor's Park
- Opportunity to participate in the Cancer Foundation Telethon
- Opportunity to host Reduce the Risk Presentation for staff
- Opportunity to host cancer research presentations showcasing the world class research taking place in our community.
If your company is interested in a sponsorship opportunity with the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation — we offer excellent sponsorship packages tailored to your organization.
To learn more about how you can get involved, please contact the Cancer Foundation at 613.247.3527.