CLIENT ORIENTATION SESSION
The Cancer Foundation hosts weekly Client Orientation Sessions which is a great opportunity for new clients to learn more about Cancer Coaching in advance of their first Coaching Conversation, ask questions and tour our facility at 1500 Alta Vista Drive. They are offered both during the day as well as evenings.
If you are interested in signing up for a Client Orientation Session, please contact: Joëlle Perrier, our Receptionist/Survivorship Care Program Assistant.
Preparing for Your Cancer Coaching Appointment
Making notes and planning questions can help you prepare for your Cancer Coaching appointments.
It can be helpful to ask yourself:
- What do I need most?
- What is most impacting me at this time?
- What changes would I like to make?
It can also be helpful to think about what is currently happening in your life right now:
- Are there any major changes you are going through?
- Are you trying to make any decisions?
- Are you exploring different options?
- Do you need help to move forward?
Cancer Coaching is about your own personal needs and health goals, all of the appointments with you Cancer Coach will be personalized to your situation.