We’re always looking for the opportunity to work with enthusiastic and passionate individuals that will one day be future leaders in cancer care in our region.
There are a number of opportunities to intern with the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation, and working with us is a great way to get valuable, hands-on experience in the not-for-profit sector.
To get started, please submit the following information. Once we’ve learned a bit about you, we will contact you to find just the right fit with us at the Cancer Foundation.
What’s in it for you?
- Valuable experience and exposure to the charity sector, giving you the opportunity to see if this field is the right one for you.
- A safe, welcoming space to learn, ask questions and open doors.
- An opportunity to make professional connections and create a great impression, giving you a valuable reference for future job applications.
- The chance to make a difference in our community, improving the lives of those touched by cancer in our region.
- Be current students enrolled in a school placement program
- Be current students interested in learning the inner workings of a nonprofit organization.
- Be available to work during regular business hours.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency.
- Be self-motivated, organized and able to balance multiple priorities.
- Have a strong desire to make a difference.
Dates and Deadlines
||September – December
||January – April
||May – August