Cancer System Navigator
The Cancer System Navigator offers personalized support to help you find cancer resources in the Eastern Ontario region. Services are available by phone, email, or in-person, in both English and French.
For more support in finding resources, please reach out to us at 613-247-3527 and press 1 when you call. Alternatively, you can fill out the following form.
We can help you connect to:
- Counselling services
- Cancer support groups and wellness classes
- Websites to find more information on cancer, treatment, and clinical trials
- Practical supports like meal delivery services, home support services, and financial support programs
- Finding a wig and dealing with changes in appearance
- Information and services to help you manage common treatment-related side effects
- Cancer Rehabilitation Services or connecting with a physiotherapist, a massage therapist, or other professionals
- Integrative cancer care programs
- A dietician and nutrition classes
- Exercise classes and one-on-one support around exercise after cancer
- Support services and information for children who have a parent living with cancer
- Support services and information for caregivers
- Information on returning to work after cancer
- Resources on living with advanced or metastatic cancer
- End of life resources
- Grief and bereavement services
If there is something you need that is not listed, please do not hesitate to inquire.
By phone or email: Monday-Friday 9-4
Open to visitors: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-4
Please complete the form below to connect with one of our Navigators