Hot Tea for a cold January
By Cancer Foundation on December 7 / 2017
January is HOT TEA Month, and we’re inviting you to have a cuppa tea for a cause!
For the entire month of January, we’ve partnered with Christine the Tea Lady of Steeped Tea to create unique, tea-inspired fundraising opportunities. So, while the snow is blowing outside in sub-zero temperatures, you can warm your hands (and hearts!) around a cup of your favourite brew in support of families facing cancer in our community.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Book a tea tasting party where a Steeped Tea consultant will come and share tea (in-home, at work, or even online) and 10 – 25% of the proceeds of any catalogue sales will be donated to the Cancer Foundation. Contact Christine Toth at 613-885-0201 (call/text) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your tea time!
- Host your own corporate fundraising drive with Steeped Tea. This is an easy to use, simple brochure and form based option with a 40% donation return. The program offers a choice of TWELVE different flavours of loose leaf tea (all 50g bags each) and THREE infusing options. Each item is $12, and Steeped Tea will donate $4.60 PER ITEM (40% of all sales) to the Cancer Foundation.
- Incorporate a theme for your Steeped Tea Time fundraiser – a Tea 101 tasting, Pumpkin ParTEA, Latte Lovers, Winter Shop n’ Stop, Workplace Pop Up Shop, Mad Hatter, Matcha Madness, Healthy Hydration Option, Mother & Daughter, MarTEAni Fun, Tipsy Tea and more.
Why Steeped Tea?
- The tea sells itself: high quality loose leaf tea, all natural flavours (only botanically sourced) with no artificial additives or sweeteners
- Tea is HOT: not only is it trendy, it’s also healthy and versatile (iced tea, lattes, chai, herbals)!
Catalogue fundraiser includes a wide selection of teas, accessories, spices, bake mixes and even soaps
- It’s EASY: your Steeped Tea consultant will take care of all sorting and packing for you and deliver the orders ready for distribution (or support out of area groups with coordination)
Contact Christine for more information and to discuss what Tea fundraiser options work best for you, and together we can provide HOPE for families in our community living with cancer.
Executive Director (over 8 years’ experience in fundraising with Steeped Tea)
Back to Blog Listing