With less than ¼ of the calories, sugar and fat of a traditional bark, this Festive Berry Nut Bark is a no brainer! It’s delicious sweet flavour comes from pure honey (only 2 tbsp in the whole batch!) and unsweetened dried cranberries. Try making a batch for your family and friends!
Festive Berry Nut Bark
2 cups plain Greek yogurt (at least 2% M.F.)
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
⅓ cup pistachios
⅓ cup unsweetened dried cranberries, chopped
- Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with a piece of parchment paper (with overhang) so the bark is easy to remove once frozen.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the yogurt, honey and vanilla and stir well.
- Spread the yogurt mixture onto the parchment paper-lined baking pan. The more you spread out the mixture, the thinner the bark will be.
- Sprinkle the top of the yogurt with pistachios and chopped dried cranberries and any other topping of choice.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours. Before serving, break up the bark into pieces with a sharp knife.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 5-10 minutes before serving.