2 ½ cups large flake oats
⅓ cup whole wheat flour
½ cup pumpkin seeds
¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
½ cup raw pecans, chopped
¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
¼ cup ground flaxseed
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp ginger
¼ tsp cloves
¼ tsp nutmeg
1 cup pure pumpkin
¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
¼ cup honey
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. In a medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin, applesauce, honey and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix until dry ingredients are coated.
- Evenly press mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into bars. Wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Watch the Video!