2 cups chickpeas
1 tbsp avocado oil
½ tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp garlic powder
1 pinch cayenne pepper
1 – 2 limes, freshly squeezed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place parchment paper onto baking sheet.
- Blot chickpeas with a paper towel to dry completely.
- Place chickpeas in a large mixing bowl and add avocado oil, paprika, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Mix until the chickpeas are evenly coated.
- Spread the chickpeas onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over roasted chickpeas and serve warm.
Watch the Video!