1 whole grain baguette, sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup strawberries, sliced
2 tsp dried basil
Goat cheese, crumbled
Balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the whole grain baguette into roughly 12 individual pieces and place on baking sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, sliced strawberries and basil together.
- Remove baguette slices from oven and top each with 1 tbsp strawberry mixture and add goat cheese crumble to each slice.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar on top and enjoy!