- 3 medium-sized sweet potatoes, sliced into fries*
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash and scrub sweet potatoes and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Slice potatoes into French-fry-like wedges*. Place the fries into a ziploc and add in the oil and spices. Close the Ziploc and shake well.
- Place the fries onto a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping half way through.
* Try to cut the fries into similar sizes for even baking.